Your leather product should be cleaned and conditioned as needed, usually about every 6 months.
- Using a damp clean cloth, apply circular motions on your leather product to clean any surface dirt
- Wait until dry. Depending on how damp the cloth was, it can take from minutes to hours
- Apply leather conditioner to a dry clean cloth. Using circular motions evenly apply the conditioner to your leather product
- Wait until dry. Usually takes a few hours, for best result, leave overnight
- Polish with a dry clean cloth